Dear Prospective Tenants :
Welcome to our rental qualification page and thank you in advance for choosing our company for your rental needs! We are your local realty advisors and we are happy to assist you in finding your next home.
Please take a moment to review some our qualification requirements that apply to our rentals:
- Good Credit & No Criminal History.
- Good Rental History.
Verifiable employment through pay stubs and / or tax returns.
Minimum income requirements are as follows: Monthly income must be 3 times the monthly rent amount.
Example: Monthly rent is $800.00 = Monthly income must be a minimum of $2400.
- Incomes will only be combined if applicants are filing taxes jointly. We cannot accept combined incomes otherwise.
- Renters insurance must be provided and to remain active during the term of occupancy- Arizona Metropolitan Realty & Management to be named as party of interest on the policy- this must be completed prior to lease signing.
- Each person 18 and over living in the property will need to submit a Rental Application.
The following must be provided with the application when submitted to our office:
- Completed and signed application. (One Application per adult 18 and over).
- Proof of Income-Pay Stubs for last 3 months.
- $55.00 Application Fee Per Adult Per Application Submitted.
- Copy of driver License for all applicants.
- 1/2 Security Deposit. Example: If security Deposit is $1000 amount needed to be submitted with your application is a minimum of $500.00 (This amount will be refunded to you if application gets denied. (This must be in a separate check and not combined with any other funds such as application fees).
- All checks to be made out to AZ Metro Management.
Finally, please insert all documents into an envelope, with a name and number and deliver to our office at the following address:
Arizona Metropolitan Realty & Management
1081 N. Bedford Drive. Tucson, AZ 85710.
Please note that we process "Completed" applications on a first come first serve basis. Applications missing signatures, information, funds, etc... will result in a delay possibly causing a subsequent application being approved.